[Mageia-dev] KDE Upgrade on the way

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Mar 4 18:06:04 CET 2011

> Any plans for adding digikam2, if not as default then for testing?
We should decide if or not. Fwiw Mandriva won't ship it but after 
2011 is out.

The big issue is that we have to patch kdegraphics
to get new libkipi & co.
There should be nothing hard in it but are we sure
gwenview and other kipi-host applications are
rebuildable and working correctly?

We're in alpha phase so we can take the risk, but
digikam 2.0.0 deadline is near ours.
I'm open to discuss though...

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL: </pipermail/mageia-dev/attachments/20110304/4626947d/attachment.asc>

More information about the Mageia-dev mailing list