[Mageia-dev] RPM5 AND MAGEIA

Raphaël Jadot ashledombos at hodo.fr
Wed Mar 9 01:10:58 CET 2011

2011/3/9 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:

> I suspect that you do not correctly connect the dots.
>
> We have made quite clear in the roadmap, in our various communications,
> in this ml, and elsewhere that no disruptive changes are planned for the
> first release. This mean no systemd by default, no python change to
> python 3, likely no gnome shell by default, no lvm by default, no
> rolling release, etc, etc.
>
> And this also includes no disruptive changes in a area like the package
> manager if we can avoid it.

Mmm, i already know that, and don't want to be put in the basket of
people wanting to force you to choose one technology or another.
But anyway, forget it, forget all what i said here, if i could erase,
i would do, i apoligize if i fed trolls in spite of killing it, put it
on the count of some tiredness.

friendly

RJ