[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron core/release libjpeg-turbo-1.1.0-3.mga1

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Mar 9 16:59:47 CET 2011

> Name : libjpeg-turbo Relocations: (not relocatable)
> Version : 1.1.0 Vendor: Mageia.Org
> Release : 3.mga1 Build Date: Wed Mar 9 16:23:00
> 2011
> Install Date: (not installed) Build Host: ecosse
> Group : System/Libraries Source RPM: (none)
> Size : 1465384 License: wxWidgets Library
> License
> Signature : (none)
> Packager : Mageia Team <http://www.mageia.org>
> files

Hi emmanuel,

Could you please remove the conflict/obsoletes on libjpeg-turbo, and
reupload the regular libjpeg rpm, as we said :
- no major change for the first release ( and I think libjpeg change is
a major one, as would systemd or rpm 5 be )
- no change just before alpha 2, which is currently be prepared
( http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-dev/2011/mageia-dev.2011-02-16-20.01.log.html#l-245 ). We agreed before in the meeting to not do big change from 8th, but I guess that I need to remind to everybody that ....

Moreover, could you discuss before pushing by default a change in a base
system component ?

--
Michael Scherer