[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron core/release playonlinux-3.8.8-2.mga1

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Sat Mar 12 11:12:21 CET 2011

Le samedi 12 mars 2011 09:27:54, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :
> On 11 March 2011 12:19, Mageia Team <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
> > stormi <stormi> 3.8.8-2.mga1:
> > + Revision: 68228
> > - clean spec
> > - imported package playonlinux
>
> This is bogus as in Mandriva.
> It enforces installing wine, thus loosing 64b support on x86_64
> by removing wine64 in favor of wine.

What would be the solution ? I must admit I didn't know this problem in
Mandriva because I have only i586 systems.

Playonlinux requires wine and wine-full (both provided by wine, and wine-full
being an explicit Requires you added some months ago, from the changelog).
Does wine64 provide those ? Is the requires on wine the problem ?

Best regards

Samuel Verschelde