[Mageia-dev] Gstreamer pfl codecs/plugins

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Mar 24 10:14:59 CET 2011

Quote: Balcaen John wrote on Thu, 10 March 2011 17:41

> Le Thursday 10 March 2011 12:19:52, Tux99 a écrit :
> > The same question also applies to mplayer, which I just noticed
> > also
> > doesn't include codecs like h.264 and aac.
> For the moment there's a work in progress regarding the BS so the
> package can
> be automatically build for core/release & tainted/release on the same
> submission.

Can you (or anyone) tell us when the build system will be ready to deal
with source packages that generate both core and tainted binary packages?

Is it something that's still far off (months) or will this be possible
soon?
--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/