[Mageia-dev] qt3-devel needed for Trinitydesktop (KDE 3.5 successor)

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Fri Mar 25 10:37:21 CET 2011

Quote: rdalverny wrote on Fri, 25 March 2011 10:30

> Wait. What you seem to forget is that this is not only about rights
> but too about duties. The "freedom" above comes from people that take
> their time to craft and package things, so they are verily in their
> right and duty to make choices - documented, discussed, agreed. And
> it's not because just one or two people argue and argue the contrary
> that the maintainer should ... "obey".

As a general principle in a community that values freedom anything that
doesn't affect others negatively shouldn't be arbitrarily restricted.
Also I never asked anyone else to do anything, I said I would reenable
qt3-devel unless there is a COMPELLING (i.e. blocking) reason not to do
so.

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/