[Mageia-dev] Request for ruby modules suggestions

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Mar 28 23:15:07 CEST 2011

Le lundi 28 mars 2011 à 22:21 +0200, Remy CLOUARD a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Version freeze is in 3 weeks.

Did we prevent in the past from uploading new packages during version
freeze ?

> In the meantime, I need to package some
> other ruby modules, but I would like to hear about your needs concerning
> these modules.
>
> At the moment I plan to do the following packages:
> - passenger (a must have IMHO)
> - thin
> - rainbows
> - unicorn
> - gem2rpm (need to integrate the mageia template properly)
> - selenium-webdriver (missing dep, help would be welcome)
>
> - gitorious
> and its dependencies
> - highline
> - hmac
> - geoip
> - stompserver
> - ultrasphinx
>
> I’m not sure I will have time to have gitorious ready, and I wonder if
> there is much interest in it.

Gitorious is a huge package indeed, with lots of stuff required for
integration.

Personally, I would be interested in shapado, but I guess I can do the
work by myself so maybe it is better to find what others want :).
--
Michael Scherer