[Mageia-dev] Maintainers policy

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Apr 14 12:44:51 CEST 2011

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, Angelo Naselli wrote:

> But the real problem is that some packages could lay
> on more than a group. For insntace, game and kde games
> or educational and some games... and so on.

I don't think we should have a "games" group. It makes sense to have
groups for packages that needs to be maintained together, for instance
KDE apps and KDE libraries should be maintained by the same group of
people. But for games, it is independent applications that could be
maintained by different people, so I don't think all games should be
maintained by the same group.