[Mageia-dev] Wine upgrade problems

Frank Griffin ftg at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 17 16:32:34 CEST 2011

On 04/17/2011 10:01 AM, Anssi Hannula wrote:

> Try --debug to see why is it trying to install both wine and wine64.

Hmm, I thought this sounded familiar.  I had the same problem on Cooker
in January, and Ahmad pointed me to this:
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages?view=revision&revision=549898

wine and wine64 are already installed, maybe from taking the package
list from my last cooker system as a base for mageia on this system.  It
looks like wine shouldn't be here at all on an x86_64.  I'll remove it,
and the next time I do a fresh install based on this system's package
list, I'll check whether it comes back and how.