[Mageia-dev] Looking for mentor ...

Herbert Poetzl herbert at 13thfloor.at
Fri Apr 29 14:52:10 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 08:52:40AM +0200, philippe makowski wrote:
> 2011/4/27 Herbert Poetzl <herbert at 13thfloor.at>:

>> uploaded the packages in question here, as it seems that
>> this will take a little longer than expected ...

>> http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/MAGEIA/

> I took a quick look
> can you please try to follow this policy :
> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=spec_syntax

in general, or do you have a particular spec file
in mind (because most of them are from mandriva
and I didn't restructure them more then necessary
and they pass the rpmlint checks under the mageia
policy)?

>> still looking for a mentor ...
> let say that I can start to be that one if nobody else step in

if I'm not mistaken, tmb kind of volunteered to do
this presumably hard job for now, but I'll come
back to that offer in case I'm mistaken :)

thanks,
Herbert