[Mageia-dev] freeze push: manaplus

Anssi Hannula anssi.hannula at iki.fi
Tue May 3 01:12:12 CEST 2011

On 01.05.2011 01:46, Maarten Vanraes wrote:
> This one is partly new features and partly bugfix.
> The bugfix does include fixing a possible crash.

Generally such updates that feature new features are not pushed at this
point to avoid regressions.

However, since manaplus is not that "important" and you are the
maintainer and in contact with upstream, I won't oppose pushing it
anyway, if the freeze pushers agree.

(I'm the mentor of Maarten)

--
Anssi Hannula