[Mageia-dev] [1083] merged typo corrections (bug #960) in po files

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Tue May 3 18:49:20 CEST 2011

Thierry Vignaud <thierry.vignaud at gmail.com> schrieb am 03.05.2011
> Olivier, you're welcome to continue.
> That's just peer reviewing so that such mistakes won't be done
> again.
> Everybody can make mistakes.
> Have a nice evening

I see your reasoning about some mistakes I made. The worst one was
commiting those broken (aka empty) files.
And I will be happy to learn how to handle things better in the
future.
But since - if I don't see this totally wrong - most of the teams are
using Tx - and I have to merge those string changes there again, I
thought I could reduce the work.

Let's not develop this into a serious problem, since it is not. So
let's all get back to work - me having learned something new again.

Oliver