[Mageia-dev] freeze push: drakxtools & drakx-installer-stage2

Michael scherer misc at zarb.org
Sat May 7 12:09:30 CEST 2011

On Sat, May 07, 2011 at 11:15:15AM +0200, Thierry Vignaud wrote:

> >> in progress
> >>

> > drakxtools ok
> > stage2 : http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20110507090141.ennael.valstar.16011/log/botcmd.1304758922.jonund.log
>
> I'd still the old version of brltty which has been updated 2 days ago.
> michael, moving files at this stage isn't nice...

Sorry, didn't notice it moved, and I forgot to send a mail about it
( this and gcin in fact ).

I checked the changelog to see if there was some incompatible changes
but it seems that I missed it.

I guess I should stick to my policy of being strict about the non version
upgrade until tested.

--
Michael Scherer