[Mageia-dev] add new package kvirc to freeze

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Wed May 11 15:27:31 CEST 2011

Could you please answer under the mail next time ?

Le mercredi 11 mai 2011 08:45:51, Zé a écrit :
> I thought already had all needed permissions to submit packages but
> seams Michael Scherer have forgot to set some group since when i try
> to import the package it gives error.
If i'm not wrong you should only have the permissions to commit on svn since
you're supposed to be an apprentice so far

> Can anyone check whats the missing group and set it?
Did you open a bug report for account creation ?
If so you should reopen it for clarification.

> Or at least someone who can grab the kvirc package i have and add it
> to main repo.
> And the import option is not listed when you run 'mgarepo --help'
Well after reading the src it seems like import is just an alias for putsrcpm
It was in fact on the wiki ( cf
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=packaging&s[]=mgarepo )

Regards,

--