[Mageia-dev] Mageia - beta2 - missing software that could be expected (or not)

magnus magnus.mud at googlemail.com
Fri May 20 12:12:26 CEST 2011

I think there is missing the non-Freeware repo.

-- von unterwegs via Desire Z --
Am 20.05.2011 11:39 schrieb "Pavel Fric" <pavelfric at seznam.cz>:
> Hi,
>
> first I would like to tell, that I was trying the upgrade, but clear
installation is better for me, also I made clean install then.

> The following list includes applications, that are according to my opinion
quite important and nice to have them included in distribution, also I add
the list for you to think about it, maybe to have them in additional
repositories, or at least schedule them (of course some are more important
than others). Txt file in attachment.

> At first I tried to find some of them through search field in MCC among
the included apps, but then simply took appropriate items from my own list
of translation projects, not all of course. For example Qt Linguist is very
important for my work as volunteer in translation issues: