[Mageia-dev] Alt+ctrl+esc not working in clean kde nstall

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri May 27 04:31:56 CEST 2011

2011/5/27 David W. Hodgins <davidwhodgins at gmail.com>:

> In my install where I updated from Mandriva 2010.2 to Mageia, in kde4,
> I can use alt+ctrl+esc, to change the mouse cursor to a skull and
> crossbones, and then click on a window to kill it.
>
> In my clean install of Mageia, it seems to be acting like ctrl+w
> (close window).

Hmm, how do you see the difference between "closing a window" and
"kill a window"?
On my current Mageia I just used the skull&bones on a window with a
running card game (not to break something important), the window
closed, checking with 'ps aux' returned that the process 'lskat' was
also ended.

--
wobo