[Mageia-dev] Possible workaround of bug related to Orphans: need opinions

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri May 27 22:22:18 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 27 mai 2011 à 14:49 +0200, Marcello Anni a écrit :

> >Thiery wrote:
> > please stop that, I told you a month ago in Comment 5 "that would need
> changes
> > in urpmi too, which is a bit invasive at this stage".
> >

> but do you consider a change in a language string as a difficult change? i don't
> have technical skills but i don't think so...

It is not, but this would requires to have every translator to update
the string, and I think they are already busy on release notes, etc.

I agree that the change seems good ( but I didn't look at the bug ), and
maybe we should review the various strings.

So IMHO, it is better to fix that after the release, and using a update
for the stable release would still allow people to benefit from it ( as
well as newer translations later ).

--
Michael Scherer