[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release meta-task-2-36.mga2

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:06:43 CEST 2012

On 6 April 2012 00:27, lmenut <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
> lmenut <lmenut> 1:2-36.mga2:
> + Revision: 228815
> - base the kde install on task-kde4-minimal instead of task-kde4

OK

>  - remove meta-packages kdeaccessibility4 kdeedu4 kdegames4 kdesdk4
>  - cherry pick components to install for non live kde
> - move kmail in CAT_NETWORKING_MAIL
> - move akregator in CAT_NETWORKING_NEWS
> - remove calligra

B/c libreoffice is already here?

> - replace various kde4 handbooks by task-kde4-handbooks-dvd in INSTALL

This is wrong IMHO.
that only make sure there on the ISOs.
This is intended for stuff that are not picked by anything else by that the
installer would pick according do detected hardware.
I even documented this in rpmsrate.
This is obviously not the case here.

> - install plasma-applet-kimpanel-backend-ibus for the same languages than ibus-qt4
> - prefer plasma-applet-kimpanel-backend-ibus over plasma-applet-kimpanel-backend-scim
> - add vlc in CAT_VIDEO for non live
> - remove iceape
>
>  + ennael <ennael>
>    - add task-obsolete

BTW we should update release notes in mageia-release