[Mageia-dev] Freeze push: nvidia-current 295.33

Anssi Hannula anssi at mageia.org
Fri Apr 6 20:02:34 CEST 2012

Please submit nvidia-current, new version 295.33.

It is a long-lived branch release (we have now 295.20), and contains
several important bugfixes and official support for the first Kepler
GPUs (we already have nouveau support for those).

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2538961

Sorry for not pushing this through earlier, I was completely under the
impression we already had this already (even pushed the ids to
ldetect-lst), until Sander requested it in IRC today...

I've been running this on one cauldron system for two weeks without issues.

--
Anssi Hannula