[Mageia-dev] Freeze push request : telepathy kde

John Balcaen mikala at mageia.org
Mon Apr 9 14:58:16 CEST 2012

Hello,

Could you please push telepathy kde 0.3 ?
I forgot to push it initially before moving & i just noticed it tonight :/
This release fix around 100 bugs and is the first beta version of
telepathy-kde (we shipped the 0.1 in mga1)
Build order is :

telepathy-qt
telepathy-kde-common-internals
telepathy-kde-accounts-kcm telepathy-kde-approver
telepathy-kde-auth-handler telepathy-kde-contact-applet
telepathy-kde-contact-list telepathy-kde-filetransfer-handler
telepathy-kde-presence-applet telepathy-kde-send-file
telepathy-kde-text-ui  telepathy-kde-integration-module

Regards,

--
Balcaen John
Jabber-id: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net