[Mageia-dev] Tonight's meeting

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Apr 11 17:47:40 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Anne nicolas at 11/04/12 16:31 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi there,
>
> As usual at 19h UTC
>
> - vote result for packagers representatives
> - review of planning for mageia 2 + release_blocker bugs
> - review of mentoring

As with most Wednesdays, I sadly won't be able to make it tonight.

I've been hard at work now tho'. Biggest remaining problem for me is now
the LSB headers in old initscripts which I've mailed the list about.

Once this is solved it should mostly prevent any ordering deadlocks that
have prevented X from starting.

There are also a few medium-ish issues that are all currently in hand
and then the only real problem is the drakxservices systemd stuff.

Assuming no-one else does, I'll look at the drakx code fairly soon (i.e.
between beta and rc)

Cheers