[Mageia-dev] minor systemd-related issues

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 20:09:06 CEST 2012

There are a few things I noticed from a new upgrade test I just did with a server VM.

In systemctl --all I have two things failed for unknown reasons:
- dev-sda2.swap, even though the swap partition looks to be mounted
- fedora-loadmodules.service, even though the modules look to be loaded

systemctl status doesn't really give any information and I don't see a way to debug this.

During the upgrade (done using the installer), I told the cups and named services not to run, but they are enabled.

httpd is running, but it is using the LSB init script instead of systemd units.  I believe Colin's intention was to have apache-mpm-prefork install a symlink to httpd-prefork.service called httpd.service, but this symlink does not exist.

Other than that, things look pretty good.