[Mageia-dev] Freeze push request : telepathy kde

John Balcaen mikala at mageia.org
Thu Apr 12 21:15:31 CEST 2012

2012/4/9 John Balcaen <mikala at mageia.org>:
[...]
>> And now I see 3 packages that need to be fixed or obsoleted:
>> telepathy-call-ui
>> telepathy-kde-presence-dataengine
>> telepathy-nepomuk-service
>>
>> see: http://check.mageia.org/cauldron/dependencies.html
> I'm on it.
> Thanks again.
Telepathy-kde-presence-dataengine was obsoleted.
telepathy-nepomuk-service has been updated & pushed.
For telepathy-call-ui more work is needed :
First i rename it for coherence to telepathy-kde-call-ui (i indeed
forgot to do the same thing for telepathy-nepomuk-service)
In order to build it we need to push in this order
qt-gstreamer (updated to 0.10.1.2 instead of current 0.10.1 )
telepathy-farstream ( updated from 0.2.1 to 0.2.3, the last version is
0.4 but i prefered to stick to our current branch so far)
telepathy-qt (updated from 0.9 to 0.9.1 essentially bug fix release
regarding farstream)
telepathy-kde-call-ui

We should also remove the telepathy-call-ui src.rpm

Regards,

--
Balcaen John
Jabber-id: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net