[Mageia-dev] New artwork glitches

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 03:49:15 CEST 2012

I love the new artwork, but I noticed a few minor issues.  Not sure what to assign it to on Bugzilla, so I'll mention them here.

The image during boot/shutdown has a cauldron in the middle, but it's squeezed horizontally, it's not wide enough.  Its aspect ratio is off.

When you start Mageia Control Center, there's a Mageia logo in the background that's a bit too far up, and it bleeds under the text just a little bit.

The Mageia logo on the desktop background in the bottom right isn't in the same position it was before, it's a little further up and left.  I had Plasma widgets placed so as not to cover it before, and now it's partially obscured.  It'd be nice if the logo wouldn't move around.