[Mageia-dev] broken dependencies are growing again...

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 21:42:23 CEST 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 20:15, Maarten Vanraes <alien at rmail.be> wrote:
> plz look at: http://check.mageia.org/cauldron/dependencies.html
>
> ==> wrong strict versioned requires? (or not enough rebuilt packages)
> brasero

Probably normal, I would guess that libbrasero-burn-gir3.4.0 changed
name to libbrasero-burn-gir3.4.1 and the old package is still present.
It will be cleaned up.

> ==> needs dropping:
> cluster
>
> ==> rebuild without the dropped openais?
> ocfs2-tools
>
> ==> missing perl modules:
> perl-Catalyst-Authentication-Credential-OpenID
> perl-JavaScript

Yes and we can't do more about them, we should probably just remove
them from mirrors

> ==> likely need rebuild due to newer dependant libs:
> telepathy-qt4

farsight no longer exist, they will get cleaned
there is now libtelepathy-qt4-farstream2 but they are not compatible