[Mageia-dev] skype4linux

Steven Tucker tuxta2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:06:13 CEST 2012

Addressing bug 1489 I have packaged skype4linux.

I haven't been able to get in contact with my mentor however, so could
someone please check and commit the src.rpm (only my second packaging
attempt)

http://mirror.grifflug.com/pub/skype4pidgin-0.0-svn628.mga2.src.rpm

Rindolf looked at it for me yesterday, but there were a couple of issues
which I have since fixed. Rindolf is not online at the moment and I
can't get a hold of my mentor, so putting it out there for anyone who
can commit it before the freeze (assuming it is up to standard).

Thanks

Tuxta