[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release btrfs-progs-0.19-1.20120328.1.mga2

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Apr 27 12:53:14 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Thierry Vignaud at 27/04/12 11:41 did gyre and gimble:
> On 22 April 2012 15:29, tmb <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
>> tmb <tmb> 0.19-1.20120328.1.mga2:
>> + Revision: 232555
>> - update to 2012-03-28 snapshot
>>  * switch back to master branch as dangerdonteveruse branch is now merged
>
> You should add btrfsck to:
> perl-install/install/share/list.xml
> rescue/list.xml
>
> Also we still miss something to set UUID on btrfs partitions (see fs/format.pm)

Speaking of fsck stuff, any objections to including this in e2fsprogs?

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=e2fsprogs.git;a=blob;f=e2fsck.conf;h=b774f9ebf07bd0ecbcd6786b496f58c897eb6891;hb=HEAD

Because we don't clobber the RTC these days unless ntpd is running and
because there are still some kernel level fixes needed to make it be a
bit more sensible (especially on daylight savings switches) this should
prevent unnecessary fscks for typical setups.