[Mageia-dev] Xfce 4.10 released

Jani Välimaa jani.valimaa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 09:43:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

as someone may have seen, new Xfce 4.10 is released [1]. Unfortunately
it's a bit too late to include it to upcoming mga2.

However, I'm currently preparing new packages locally and will push them
to Cauldron right after unfreeze happens. So, please keep your hands off
from xfce pkgs until I've pushed them. :) I'll announce later when I'm
going to start pushing and when all is done and it's safe to update Xfce.

I know it's not the right time for this, but I'm wondering if we could
push new Xfce 4.10 also to updates for upcoming mga2? After some testing
is made, of course. It will make our Xfce users happy too. :) I've used
pre-versions of 4.10 locally for some time now and all seems to be
working fine.

[1] http://archive.xfce.org/feeds/collection/xfce