[Mageia-dev] Please push openldap

Buchan Milne bgmilne at multilinks.com
Mon Apr 30 15:12:57 CEST 2012

On Sunday, 29 April 2012 19:49:07 Sander Lepik wrote:
> 28.04.2012 15:04, Thierry Vignaud kirjutas:
> > On 28 April 2012 07:04, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <dlucio at okay.com.mx>
wrote:
> >> Please push openldap, it fixes #5605
> >
> > That is?
> > Please describe the bug next time instead of forcing everyone to
> > go look at bugzilla.
> > Thx
>
> Can someone try to resubmit this one. mga#5605 is about broken init script
> (wrong syntax for awk).

I thought I had fixed this one, but I guess not ... I was hoping to look at
other systemd stuff.

> For some reason it failed build (test054 failed). Tho' it builds on my
> local iurt. I have added one patch that reverts some commits that might
> fix this failing test. More about it here:
> http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Software%20Bugs?id=7162;page=3

I did actually have a fix for this queued up in my local checkout, along with
some other important fixes from git, but then 2.4.30 release (including these
fixes) was imminent, and then after that some regressions in 2.4.30 meant
2.4.31 was about to be released, but that missed version freeze.

Please try and use patches from git (whether from gitweb or git itself). The
patches you included in openldap-2.4.29-fix-test054.patch are actually the
following two commits:
http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=commitdiff;h=a255e44bf0fcb703a3a5ac58117fd54a00727fd1
http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=commitdiff;h=10c81e2a46c9b603ba1dfcf53422573d5068ba04

Regards,