[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kdelibs4-4.9.0-2.mga3

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Wed Aug 1 03:20:45 CEST 2012

Le mardi 31 juillet 2012 18:42:00 tv a écrit :
> Name        : kdelibs4                     Relocations: (not relocatable)
> Version     : 4.9.0                             Vendor: Mageia.Org
> Release     : 2.mga3                        Build Date: Tue Jul 31 18:15:54
> 2012 Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host:
> ecosse.mageia.org Group       : Graphical desktop/KDE         Source RPM:
> (none)
> Size        : 11884847                         License: GPLv2 and LGPLv2 and
> GFDL and BSD and QPL and Artistic Signature   : (none)
> Packager    : tv <tv>
> URL         : http://www.kde.org
> Summary     : K Desktop Environment - Libraries
> Description :
> Libraries for the K Desktop Environment.
>
> tv <tv> 2:4.9.0-2.mga3:
> + Revision: 276808
> - rebuild for new libattica
>
>   + mikala <mikala>
>     - Silent: Fix Source URL
>     - Update tarball to KDE 4.9.0

Oh damn that !!!
kde 4.9.0 is not supposed to be released & now because a padawan without a
commit right send a patch, his mentor feels obligate to push the package
*without* checking the side effect of this change (yeah it's a update & we're
late let's push it ) of course we could have stay only with kdelibs 4.9.0 but
now i noticed that fwang is pushing the whole kde stack especially when we're
not sure that some kde package are not going to be respun ....
damn that !

I guess i'll won't commit anything more if it's just to see some stuff like
this .

--
Mageia Contributor