[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kdelibs4-4.9.0-2.mga3

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Wed Aug 1 11:47:17 CEST 2012

01.08.2012 11:19, Anne Nicolas kirjutas:
> Please try to work properly ie asking maintainer before. It takes a
> mail to do it and save lot of work for everybody. This should be
> applied especially by new comers and mentors. If not we will have to
> write some strict rules down which is, imho, too restrictive while
> common sense should be enough to avoid such situation. Rondolf,
> please, try to follow this.
>
> Cheers

What about wiki page where maintainers can state what they allow on
their packages w/o asking? Like "Updating minor versions is OK", "Always
ask before you touch", "Do whatever you like", etc. So other packagers
can check and don't have to wait for response. Of course maintainer can
add exceptions too.

WDYT?

--
Sander