[Mageia-dev] is it okay to update?

Frank Griffin ftg at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 2 04:45:58 CEST 2012

On 08/01/2012 11:06 AM, Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:
> i could say that this is what happens when people push KDE when not
> knowing the real number of packages to push, etc etc. I will look what
> is missing.
THANK YOU.

I've been wondering why KDE is so fragile lately.  Any file selection
dialog takes forever to come up (probably some ill-conceived timeout for
unavailable NFS mounts), the panel keeps going unresponsive and
crashing, leaving you no way to close down windows on different desktops
before either CTRL-ALT-BKSP, and Power Management on laptops is AFU.