[Mageia-dev] A new QA page for updates candidates

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Sat Aug 4 20:11:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

For our internal needs, I developed for QA team a new page that allows us to
have an overview of all current updates candidates. It simply gathers data
from bugzilla and formats them so that it's convenient for us.

I added it as a page to Mageia App Db, for two reasons:
- easier for me to add it to an existing project I know well, it saved me a
few hours.
- I hope in the long run to be able to link packages and bug reports together
in madb, so I thought it was not totally irrelevant to put it in madb.

Of course, nothing (but time) prevents to develop it for mageia.org, or as a
dynamic page in the wiki, it that's possible (is it?).

The page: http://mageia.madb.org/tools/updates

Of course, don't hesitate to pick an update and test it! The list has been
considerably reduced in the previous days.

Best regards

Samuel Verschelde