[Mageia-dev] Suspending package maintainership

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Wed Aug 8 21:57:06 CEST 2012

Hi all,

sadly i need to announce that i'll suspend maintainership
because lack of time currently, and in the near future, say
at least for the next half year or so. I've already waited a bit too
long and some others already did some security updates on my behalf
like for wireshark and avidemux.

Quite sad about this, but in the end it's better than falsely
pretending packages are maintained when they are effectively not.
I'll try to take on the bugs which are currently assigned to me
as i find the time to do so.

In exchange i'd try to mentor one or two new padawans, to
somehow make up for the gap.

Best Regards

Florian