[Mageia-dev] svn copy - forgotten mandriva packages.

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Aug 13 01:52:28 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Johnny A. Solbu at 12/08/12 21:44 did gyre and gimble:
> Should I also svn copy to 2/updates when pushing to mga2?

Yeah the same rules for mga1 with regards to svn copying. I think at the
time the "just push it to updates without going through the proper
updates procedure" was a bit of an exception for mga1 and we all agreed
that the same exception probably shouldn't apply to mga2 (I guess the
argument being that it shouldn't be needed by then). It doesn't bother
me personally but this might want to be discussed quickly all the same.