[Mageia-dev] lib64gpgme11-1.3.2-1 is wanting to remove lib64gpgme++2

Scott Chevalley avalon at osguru.org
Mon Aug 13 17:04:06 CEST 2012

In trying to update my system today I noticed that urpmi wanted to remove a log
of kdepim packages so I ran urpmi with --keep and noticed:

# urpmi --auto-select --keep
A requested package cannot be installed:
lib64gpgme11-1.3.2-1.mga3.x86_64 (in order to keep
lib64gpgme++2-4.9.0-2.mga3.x86_64)
Continue installation anyway? (Y/n) n

I do have lib64gpgme11-1.3.1-2 installed, and doing urpmq --conflicts or
--obsoletes on the new version of lib64gpgme11 shows nothing, so I'm not sure
why it wants to remove a kde core lib during the update.

Just thought I'd throw it out there in case no one has seen it yet.

Thanks!
Scott