[Mageia-dev] UsrMove failure

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Tue Aug 14 14:13:43 CEST 2012

On Tuesday 14 August 2012 14:09, Johnny A. Solbu wrote:
> > When booting. You will be dropped to a debug shell *before* conversion.
> > Just type "exit" and it should do the conversion and dump you to another
> > shell.
>
> Which did nothing. :-/=

To be more specific: I got the two debug shells, and no conversion was done, not that I could see anyway.
I pressed CTRL+D on teh first shell, and some 4-6 lines of messages apeared, and in less that half a second i got the next prompt. upon exiting that, it booted normaly.

All 4 folders which should be converted to symlinks (if I understand correctly) are still there. No symlinks.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324