[Mageia-dev] Package removal proposal

Damien Lallement mageia at damsweb.net
Mon Aug 20 21:20:09 CEST 2012

Le 20/08/2012 20:49, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
> Here are several packages candidate for removal:
>
> [...]
>
> - ocsinventory-server and ocsinventory-agent: unmaintained, several
> pending security updates, better alternatives available (glpi +
> fusioninventory-agent)

Noooooo, I'm using it for a customer of my company.
I think that it's hard to remove this package as glpi/funsioninventory
are better alternatives, sure, but not compatible with ocsinventory-*.
So, for me, it's not an alternative but an other solution.

> [...]

My 2cts
--
Damien Lallement
twitter: damsweb - IRC: damsweb/coincoin