[Mageia-dev] Package removal proposal

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Aug 24 16:43:11 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Guillaume Rousse at 23/08/12 20:01 did gyre and gimble:
> Le 20/08/2012 20:49, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
>> Unless someone step it to fix pending issues, those packages should
>> better get dropped.
> I just removed madwifi-sources, apache-mod_python and apache-mod_ruby
> from the subversion repository. I need an admin to remove the
> corresponding packages (including the debug ones) from the distribution
> tree.

By "removed" do you mean "svn mv'ed" to the obsolete folder?

I think that's generally better than removing (and we can potentially
use it to prevent people importing packages that are listed there should
they come in without knowing).