[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [5307] Initial btrfs support

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:12:44 CEST 2012

On 8 August 2012 10:56, Pascal Terjan <pterjan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Initial btrfs support
>
> In case someone is interested:
> - It works fine here

Errr, I've some serious doubts...
You added a 'config' parameter to clean_all_chroot_tmp()
... but you never pass it!!!!
some sudo commands will just fail in some cases...

You would have caught it would you have run perl_checker... :-(

I've fixed it.
Running iurt locally (not using btrfs) works OK.
Please check on your end with btrfs.