[Mageia-dev] date/time on the BS?

eatdirt dirteat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:39:01 CEST 2012

Sorry to ask for help (again) but I have a locally unreproducible build
failure on the BS, I am so desperate that I am suspecting a date/time shift:

Does this suffix shows the time on the BS?

0.20120828222902

Is it 28/08/2012? If yes, that's a few hours late and would explain my
build failures, never at the same file/location:

<<
Error: Corrupted compiled interface
src/utils/net/anyEndian.cmi

for which the ocaml user manual says:

<<
The compiler produces this error when it tries to read a compiled
interface file (.cmi file) that has the wrong structure. This means
something went wrong when this .cmi file was written: the disk was full,
the compiler was interrupted in the middle of the file creation, and so
on. This error can also appear if a .cmi file is modified after its
creation by the compiler. Fix: remove the corrupted .cmi file, and
rebuild it.

Any ideas or hints welcome!

Cheers,
Chris.