[Mageia-dev] pushing pcre-8.32-2 manually

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Sat Dec 1 03:02:16 CET 2012

Funda Wang skrev 1.12.2012 01:27:
> Hello
>
> Due to library splitted in recent pcre, the whole basesystem is not
> installable due to conflicts with older libs before rebuilding.
>
> Could someboy pushing pcre-8.32-2 into cauldron? I've removed a binary
> program temporarily so that conflicting libs won't raise for a little
> time, in order to rebuild all the packages.
>
> Thanks.

Yeah, thanks a lot for breaking the bs :/

Especially since this was a known problem and people was trying to
test and see how to best avoid it, but you just went ahead and pushed it :/

I've submitted pcre-8.32-2 to the bs, and uploaded a manually built
grep so that atleast basesystem should stay installable...

As for the rest of the mess, feel fre to sort it out...

I'll check back tomorrow if you (or anyone else) have sorted it out ...

--
Thomas