[Mageia-dev] Updating cauldron: BAD signature

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Wed Dec 5 14:12:39 CET 2012

On Wednesday 5. December 2012 13.51, Pascal Terjan wrote:
> The package looks fine on our server:

Weird. it looks fine when checking on mga2, but not on cauldron.
I fixed it by deleting /var/cache/urpmi/rpms/ and ran it again. This time with no problem.

oh well. Guess it was a urpmi-proxy hickup, which I installed and configured just prior to this error.

> What mirror are you using?

ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de

--
Johnny A. Solbu