[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [6582] initial import

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:43:47 CET 2012

Le 05/12/2012 14:31, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :

>>> 1) we already have t/pod.t
Indeed, I missed it at first glance. It's broken, tough, as it don't
find the perl module directory.

>>> 2) only the first tests are numbered because others rely on them
Ordering is not strictly needed, but I personnaly prefer to run such
kind of dumb generic tests before application-specific tests. Would you
be OK with the three pod-related tests renamed as:
pod-syntax.t
pod-coverage.t
pod-spelling.t

>> 3) I'm pretty sure you can get with a better log message such as
>> explaining the purpose...
"leverage the need of human peer-review on mailing lists for basic pod
syntax errors" :) ?

> 4) tests do not need to be executable
As any other perl program. But in this case, the shell bang in the first
line is perfectly useless.

--
BOFH excuse #107:

The keyboard isn't plugged in