[Mageia-dev] Autobuild logs

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:33:18 CET 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Christiaan Welvaart
<cjw at daneel.dyndns.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, Pascal Terjan wrote:
>
>> Logs for each run are about 1.5G
>>
>> I am considering only keeping logs for latest build (or maybe the
>> previous success if the package is now failing)
>

> Maybe keep an old failed build log if the latest build also failed and the
> log file sizes are different (e.g. >1k smaller or larger).
>
> In the 18-12 run some package builds were still killed (timeout?) e.g.
> chromium-browser-unstable-25.0.1354.0-1.mga3.src.rpm . Maybe this can be
> noted on the webpage, and even be included in the statistics (#timeouts
> listed).

Actually I try to identify those and add them to the config file

chromium-browser-unstable successfuly built during the run in progress
(will be finished later):

http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/autobuild/cauldron/x86_64/core/2012-12-20/chromium-browser-unstable-25.0.1354.0-1.mga3.src.rpm/