[Mageia-dev] Ganglia problem on mga2 - need help (mga#7589)

Joseph Wang joequant at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:55:11 CET 2012

I added some info to the bug.  Basically what I think is happening is
somewhere in the configure script it's setting the directory to
/usr/lib64 rather than /usr/lib.  I'd look at the logs of the 32-bit
build where it's setting the libraries to make sure those are all set
to /usr/lib rather than /usr/lib64.

I don't have a 32-bit environment handy so I can't build it easily,
but I'd look at the logs for your build and look for the string lib64.
 There shouldn't be any.