[Mageia-dev] FireFox ESR <= we should totally go for this wrt stable releases

Funda Wang fundawang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:38:45 CET 2012

And, don't forget, we still have a package named firefox-beta. If we stick
with FF10, then some day we will come to a situation of firefox-10.0.4 and
firefox-beta-15b1 for Mageia 2, which is unacceptable. Or, we should make
an exception on firefox-beta, it should be obsoleted by updated firefox for
stable distros.
在 2012-2-6 下午3:27,"Funda Wang" <fundawang at gmail.com>写道:

>>> https://blog.mozilla.com/blog/2012/01/10/delivering-a-mozilla-firefox-