[Mageia-dev] Adding a new license to rpmlint

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at mageia.org
Wed Feb 8 05:06:00 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:00 AM, Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho at mageia.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the late reply, I went into vacations just after this...
>
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Balcaen John <mikala at mageia.org> wrote:
>> On Friday 20 January 2012 10:39:18 Juan Luis Baptiste wrote :
>> g++: error:
>> ../libsrcs/angelscript/angelSVN/sdk/angelscript/lib/libangelscript.a: No such
>> file or directory
>> make: *** [release/libs/angelwrap_x86_64.so] Error 1
>>
>> The error seems to be here.
>>

> I'm not sure that's the error as I have seen it too with my local
> build and still builds fine.
>
> Any other ideas ? I'm stuck with this.. :S

I did a clean mga2 alpha3 install, updated it to cauldron, and just
installed mgarepo, bm and warsow's spec BR and again it builds fine.

arrgghhh I don't know why it fails on the BS !! the only thing I
noticed comparing the build logs from the local build against the BS
build is that stuff is built in a different order, also the linking,
but I really don't have a clue of what's going on :(

Can someone please please pretty please take a look ? here are the logs:

http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/uploads/failure/cauldron/core/release/20120201173847.juancho.valstar.7315/

Thanks in advance.

--
Juancho