[Mageia-dev] FireFox ESR <= we should totally go for this wrt stable releases

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:51:41 CET 2012

On 9 February 2012 11:33, D.Morgan <dmorganec at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I doubt that we will lose any (or many) users interested in the latest
>> version, as all distros will be faced with this time lag relative to
>> upstream.
>
> I would suggests to stuck on cauldron to version 10.x and in mageia 1
> too and to start to update again as soon as cauldron is open again.
>
> some objections ?

I think quite a lot users would want the latest version.

For now Fedora & Ubuntu keep updating to latest version.
We shouldn't stick to ESR releases unless other do,
especially since we're a long way of being present
in enterprises...

Last but not least: please only _QUOTE_ what you respond to next time.