[Mageia-dev] ghc-rpm-macros and ghc modules

Pierre-Malo Deniélou malo at doc.ic.ac.uk
Sun Feb 12 21:25:29 CET 2012

Le 11/02/12 07:19,Olivier Thauvin nous adresse ces quelques mots :
> * Kamil Rytarowski (n54 at gmx.com) wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I've got GHC in our repositories. I think it's a good point to start
>> a) preparing policies for Haskell
>> b) considering adaption of Fedora's ghc-rpm-macros
>>
>> This will help to include extra Haskell libraries, using better triggers.
>
> I created a way to find automatically req/prov for haskell modules in
> Mandriva.
>
> Do you plan to integrate this in Mageia ?

It'd be great if we could integrate this in Mageia: your package
(haskell-cabalrpmdeps) however does not build currently. Can you have a
look?
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/cabalrpmdeps/0.0.4/logs/failure/ghc-7.0
Thanks a lot,
--